POSTHUMAN Kontakt Library
POSTHUMAN is a cutting edge Kontakt instrument for creating evocative, cinematic, and surreal pads and textures that evolve over time. The library includes 50 emotive and evolving kontakt patches and over 4GB of sample content, custom designed by influential electronic musician and sound designer Brian Trifon (aka Trifonic.) Posthuman is built around an XY crossfade pad and custom voice engine, allowing you to record, loop and edit a seamless crossfade path between 4 sounds per patch. Whether you’re a film/TV/game composer looking to gain an edge with the most unique pad and texture sounds on the market, or you’re a Pop/Electronic/EDM producer looking to add some premium atmospheric character to your next track, Posthuman is sure to add infinite inspiration to your sonic palette. Please Note: POSTHUMAN Requires the FULL commercial version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher, it will not run correctly with the free Kontakt Player.
The base set of samples in Posthuman are evocative, cinematic, futuristic and distinctive. Brian created the sounds in Posthuman by recording and processing guitars, mandolin, guitar viol, piano, vocalists, vintage synths, electric toothbrushes, ovens, bicycles, saxophones and tons of field recordings.
Listen to unprocessed patch examples of Posthuman below. No additional processing or libraries/layers were used in these examples, just the specific Posthuman patch named in the track title.
INCLUDED IN POSTHUMAN
- 50 nki patches with 150+ custom designed sounds
- 4 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Digital Delivery
- Custom crossfade XY pad and voice engine with crossfade path recording, looping and editing.
- Bonus ToushOSC template for use with iPhone 5 or higher and iPad.
- FULL VERSION of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (sold separately). Free Kontakt Player is NOT supported.
- Mac OS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 or 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit support), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, Core Audio, WASAPI, AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
- Required disk space: 4.07 GB for Posthuman sample content, 1GB for Kontakt 5 application